Methods of Payment
- The transfer should be made to the account of Queen Mary University of London
- Please write your name and BCI-RCS for the reference.
- Please ensure that the transfer includes any charges made by your own bank and Queen Mary's bank.
- Any excess payment will be refunded to you on request
- After you have transferred your fees to our bank please email documentation from your bank giving details of the transfer together with a cover email stating your full name and intended course of study to email@example.com
- For online registrations, please write the date of the transfer and name of bank for your transaction reference.
Branch: Barclays Bank Plc, Mile End Branch,
240 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1BS
Account Name: Queen Mary University of London
Account number: 40736805
Sort Code: 20-57-30
IBAN: GB10 BARC 2057 3040 7368 05
Swift Code: BARCGB22
For internal QMUL transfers only
Please provide the budget code to be charged as your transaction reference number on the registration form.